The services we commission
NHS Bexley CCG is committed to being open and transparent and is committed to publishing details of processes and activities on this website.
In this area, you will be able to find out more about the procedures and processes we undertake to commission healthcare services.
Find out more about the CCG's:
- Contracts – this page will list the services NHS Bexley CCG commissions
- Procurement opportunities – opportunities to bid for services the CCG is looking to purchase or 'commission', be published on this webpage
- Declaration of interest processes – a register of interests from governing body members will be available from this webpage, to demonstrate the transparency of the decision making process
- Provider sanctions – details of contract sanctions levied in line with the national contract terms for breaches of national standards
- Quality premium - details of how the CCG spends its quality premium allocation
The Bribery Act 2010 came into force on 1 July 2011. The aim of the Act is to tackle bribery and corruption in both the private and public sector. It is important that NHS Bexley CCG, its employees, suppliers and business partners remain compliant with the legislation. Our full statement from Sarah Blow, Chief Officer, is available to download from the left hand menu.